Paint Schoodic

Join us on the American Eagle in June or in Acadia National Park in August. Click here for more information.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

From inside my pointed little head

Fantasia, by little ol' me. 11X14, or something. I think the light shape needs work but it has potential.



Due to a medical emergency (not mine) our regularly scheduled blog entry will be delayed tonight.  It will keep.

In the absence of that, here’s a sketch I painted today. It’s neither plein air nor a studio painting, but a mental image based on a glimpse of something I saw while sitting in traffic up near Bear Mountain. Is there a large painting possible? Sure. Will I do it? Maybe.

There are still spots open in our mid-coast Maine plein air workshops! Check here for more information.

1 comment:

SqUaNg said...

On a heavier note, a helping verb is an informal way of saying auxiliary verb. Also- I'm not a robot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/helping+verb