![]() |
| Wadsworth Cove (Castine), by Carol L. Douglas |
1. Camden
2. Boothbay Harbor
3. Damariscotta
4. Wiscasset
5. Kennebunkport
6. Rockport
7. Stonington
8. Castine
9. Blue Hill
10. Northeast Harbor
I might add a few other places to this list, including Round Pond, Lubec, Corea, Bayside, and Searsport.
2. Boothbay Harbor
3. Damariscotta
4. Wiscasset
5. Kennebunkport
6. Rockport
7. Stonington
8. Castine
9. Blue Hill
10. Northeast Harbor
I might add a few other places to this list, including Round Pond, Lubec, Corea, Bayside, and Searsport.
![]() | |
|
I’m sitting here in off-the-grid Waldoboro, ME this morning,
thinking of how many of these places I’ve painted in, and enjoying the idea
that I’m going to be able to spend this summer painting in all of them again. More on
that tomorrow.
Let me know if
you’re interested in painting with me on the Schoodic Peninsula in beautiful
Acadia National Park in 2015 or Rochester at any time. Click here for more information on my Maine
workshops! Download a brochure here.
| A FitzHugh Lane Day at Camden, by Carol L. Douglas |


No comments:
Post a Comment