![]() |
I’m in Maine for my last 2013 painting workshop! The frost
isn’t quite on the pumpkin (at least not in Rockland or Rochester) but autumn is
in the air. I’m leaving some fall landscapes for you.
As I’m fishing through my memory for autumn paintings,
I realize I’ve painted a heck of a lot of them myself. Perhaps that’s because the Northeast is so
glorious in the fall.
So here is a tour of some places I love to paint. I hope you get a sense of the spirit of place that drives my painting:
Nunda Autumn, pastel. This is the view from the Kellogg farm in the Genesee Valley, and I wish I could get back there soon to paint again.
|
The Dugs in Autumn. Right after the Finger Lakes come the lower Adirondacks. This is a marsh formed by a beaver dam just north of Speculator.
|
![]() |
Maine Surf. And then there's Maine. Beautiful in every season. I painted this in Rockport several years ago, during a nice rainstorm.
|


2 comments:
You are such a talented...amazing artist, Carol! Love your work here! Each one so beautiful! <3 What a gift you have!
Thanks, Corinne!
Post a Comment