| View from Owl's Nest. |
Anyone who thinks the life of an artist is all glamour ought
to try doing the framing, wrapping and pricing before a show. It’s
done, and my painting tools are packed, and I’m ready to leave for Maine in the
morning.
| Painting tools for three people, plus my teaching supplies (in the pink bag). My trusty Prius is going to be stuffed full. |
I store my paint in my freezer. That occasionally results in my forgetting it. (I’m thinking of tying a bandanna to my backpack as a mental cue.)
Usually, my forgetfulness results in nothing more annoying than an afternoon
sketching rather than painting, but it would simply not do to take off to Maine
for a week of teaching without paint.
So it’s off to Maine tomorrow, by easy stages. Sadly, that means I will be too late to attend Rockland's Summer Solstice Street Fair, but if you get there before me, be sure to go.
| And the paintings, wrapped and ready to move. |
And if you
haven't signed up for my Rochester classes or Maine workshops, what on earth
are you waiting for? August and September are sold out for my workshop at
Lakewatch Manor in Rockland, ME... and the other sessions are selling
fast. Join us in July and October, but please hurry! Check here for more information.
1 comment:
We will have sooo much fun....hope we don't have to tie Sandy to the roof! :-) LOL! Ken & I just got back from a 10 mile bike ride along the canal to lock 33 and back....phew! Diner at 10:00 pm..we grilled lamb kabobs on the grill....I'll pack tomorrow...wanna enjoy my hubby time...which is rare these days! See you at 1:00!
Post a Comment