| Downtown Camden, oil on canvasboard, by little ol' me. |
| Look at all them wooden boats! |
I’m from a city of festivals, and I’m pretty jaded about
them, but there is nothing like seeing all those big ships in one harbor.
Amazing.
And somehow, I got a decent painting of the town done,
despite the interruptions.
(This was Day Five of Camden Plein Air, Camden
Falls Gallery’s annual paint-out and wet paint auction. From Monday, August 26
through Monday, September 2 participating artists from around New England and
the mid-Atlantic region are painting picturesque Camden Harbor and the
surrounding area. New work produced during this event will be displayed in the
Camden Falls Gallery throughout the week, and a Wet Paint Auction will be held
on Saturday, September 7 to benefit four local non-profit organizations.)
Join me in
October, 2013 at Lakewatch Manor—which is selling out fast—or let me know if
you’re interested in painting with me in 2014. Click here for
more information on my Maine workshops!
2 comments:
Great post, fantastic images:) Greetings
Thanks!
Post a Comment