![]() |
Northbound on 10th, 16x22, acrylic, by Patti Mollica
|
A lot of painters focus on
either the natural or the man-made environment; I truly love painting both. In
the built environment, I see both the best and worst of mankind. In the
landscape I see God’s hand-print. I love the intersection of these two elemental
forces.
I recently asked my pals
who are doing Rye Art Center’s
Painters on Location with me to let me post their silent auction pieces on
my blog. Today’s contribution is by Patti
Mollica. She captures the excitement of New York’s streets as well as anyone I know.
Interested in
my Where
the Sea Meets the Sky Workshops? October 2013—the last session with
openings in 2013—is selling out fast. Or, let me know if you’re interested in
painting with me in 2014. Click here for
more information, or email Lakewatch
Manor!

No comments:
Post a Comment